God is the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords. I am His child. I am His daughter. That makes me a princess! Join me in a year of discovery as I search for what it means to be a princess - how to live as an heir of the most high. Learn with me, write with me, and become part of the process as I write my next book - Livin' Like A Princess - Claiming Our Birthright as Heirs to the King!


Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Secure in Who We Are


For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things impending or threatening nor things to come,nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us form the  love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Romans 8:38-39.

In my last post I wrote about women struggling with fear or low self-esteem.  Well, if we are in Christ and God's love is filling us up, NOTHING can take that away.  That's biblical. We have already won the battle, so why do we keep struggling? 
Do you struggle with anxiety? Low self-esteem? Let me know what you do to counter those feelings.  How do you find peace?

No comments:

Post a Comment