God is the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords. I am His child. I am His daughter. That makes me a princess! Join me in a year of discovery as I search for what it means to be a princess - how to live as an heir of the most high. Learn with me, write with me, and become part of the process as I write my next book - Livin' Like A Princess - Claiming Our Birthright as Heirs to the King!


Wednesday, January 22, 2014

New Year's reading

Okay - I've started this year off by reading two books simultaneously that are telling me to trust God more. I suppose that's something I still need to know so God decided to knock me over the head with it.  I'm reading Jen Hatmaker's 7: A Mutiny Against Excess, and William P. Young's book The Shack. Ever read either of those? NO SPOILERS! I'm not finished with them yet. Will be glad to blog about them more later (prepare yourself - when I talk about books I tend to get carried away...)but what a way to remember whose I am! Yay!  Go Princesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment