God is the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords. I am His child. I am His daughter. That makes me a princess! Join me in a year of discovery as I search for what it means to be a princess - how to live as an heir of the most high. Learn with me, write with me, and become part of the process as I write my next book - Livin' Like A Princess - Claiming Our Birthright as Heirs to the King!


Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm Back...(hopefully)

It was a challenging summer.  Due to the deaths of several  loved ones, a car accident and a new diagnosis of fibromyalgia, I had to take the summer off.  I had to save my energy for my kids, so writing took a back seat.  Needless to say, I learned a lot about relying on God.   I look forward to posting again on "The Princess Project" blog, beginning this month, and to continue living out my year as a "daughter of the King", along with all of you.  God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment