God is the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords. I am His child. I am His daughter. That makes me a princess! Join me in a year of discovery as I search for what it means to be a princess - how to live as an heir of the most high. Learn with me, write with me, and become part of the process as I write my next book - Livin' Like A Princess - Claiming Our Birthright as Heirs to the King!


Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Grace


For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--not by works, so that no one can boast.                                                                                                                                                               - Ephsians 2:8-9

            This month's topic is grace, and how it is ours by birthright.  It is God's greatest gift to us.  I am SO GLAD that I don't have to work my way into the family of God, but that He is willing to pour out His grace on me!
            I think this is the greatest appeal of Christianity - it's free for the taking.  Nothing required to join - you just gotta believe Jesus died for you.  Admit you need him; admit that on your own you do tend to mess up from time to time (i.e. sin) and you're in.  It's that simple.  It's that free.  God loves us that much.
            So I'm rejoicing!

No comments:

Post a Comment