God is the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords. I am His child. I am His daughter. That makes me a princess! Join me in a year of discovery as I search for what it means to be a princess - how to live as an heir of the most high. Learn with me, write with me, and become part of the process as I write my next book - Livin' Like A Princess - Claiming Our Birthright as Heirs to the King!


Saturday, January 14, 2012

Writing It All Down

Coming out of 2011, my year as a "Princess-in-training", I have to say I learned a LOT.  It all sounded like fun when I first started out, by it's also a challenge to live like the woman God wants me to be.  I started writing the book this month, and looking back over my notes, I'm happy to see my successes, but I also realize I have a long way to go.  Life is like that - we are constantly striving to become the person we want to be.  I realized, also, that this book isn't about self-improvement, really; it's more about self-realization.  We already are princesses - daughters to the King, in God's eyes.  He has equipped us and gifted us, and claimed us.  All I need to do is realize it and tap into it.  But it's not a task for the feint of heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment