God is the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords. I am His child. I am His daughter. That makes me a princess! Join me in a year of discovery as I search for what it means to be a princess - how to live as an heir of the most high. Learn with me, write with me, and become part of the process as I write my next book - Livin' Like A Princess - Claiming Our Birthright as Heirs to the King!


Thursday, February 9, 2012

Wealth

A friend shared Psalms 45 with me - wonderful images of kings and princesses.  I especially liked that the princess's robe was trimmed in gold, since I am focusing on the wealth of God this month.  I know that God owns it all, and that we don't need to worry about finances.  We had hoped to go to Florida this spring and take the kids to Disney World, but in the past month our water softener broke, a wind blew parts of our roof off and we need a new one, and two days ago my husband got in a car accident.  Hubby is okay, but the car is not.  So there goes all our "fun" money.  And more.  We are wondering where we're going to get the money for the roof - I'm excited to see what God will bring our way.  I'm trying to keep my chin up, because I know it all works out in the end, to the glory of God.  Sometimes it's just hard to go through!

No comments:

Post a Comment