God is the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords. I am His child. I am His daughter. That makes me a princess! Join me in a year of discovery as I search for what it means to be a princess - how to live as an heir of the most high. Learn with me, write with me, and become part of the process as I write my next book - Livin' Like A Princess - Claiming Our Birthright as Heirs to the King!


Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Gifts from Above

I need a new computer, and for months (okay, maybe years) have been wanting a laptop.  I'm a bit picky, so instead of purchasing a cheaper non-Apple version, I'm holding out for a Mac.  Probably why I haven't gotten one yet.  But my desktop computer (also a Mac) is a year 2000 and there are pink streaks across the screen, giving me the feeling that the monitor is going.  Also, it keeps telling me there are "errors" and shutting down.  Since I'm working on "Riches" I decided to pray me up a computer.  God knows I need one, right?  So I've been praying for my Apple laptop. 

Amazingly, God sent me a computer.  It's free.  It's a Mac.  But it's happens to be a 2003 desktop computer. Guess God didn't think I was ready for that laptop....

But hey, it works, so I am rejoicing!  Isn't it fun that one happened to come along when I needed one?  Thank you, Lord!

"Every good and perfect gift is from above..."  James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment