God is the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords. I am His child. I am His daughter. That makes me a princess! Join me in a year of discovery as I search for what it means to be a princess - how to live as an heir of the most high. Learn with me, write with me, and become part of the process as I write my next book - Livin' Like A Princess - Claiming Our Birthright as Heirs to the King!


Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ramblings and Updates

Just a bunch of rambling....
     First off, after clearing eight garbage bags of clothes out of my closet, my friend and I were finally ready to convert my one closet into my home work space!  I'll put photos on my Facebook page.  Check it out!  I am so excited about it!!
       This isn't really on topic either (for this month's theme) but I posted about a month ago that I was inviting some neighbor's over for a Bible Study.  We met and it was awesome!  We had a great time and I think it's going to be fun making some new friends.  We are a mix - some strong Christians, some just curious, and a self-proclaimed agnostic, so it should prove to be a great ground for discussion.  Plus, it's fun to get together with my neighbors, who I would otherwise not see!
         On to other topics, I am thinking ahead for December's Princess challenge, Respecting the King. What a great way to remember the true meaning of the season.  I'm going to focus on ways to put Jesus back into Christmas in my own life.  I'll keep you posted. What are some of your ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment