God is the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords. I am His child. I am His daughter. That makes me a princess! Join me in a year of discovery as I search for what it means to be a princess - how to live as an heir of the most high. Learn with me, write with me, and become part of the process as I write my next book - Livin' Like A Princess - Claiming Our Birthright as Heirs to the King!


Tuesday, March 13, 2012

God Made You and He Don't Make Junk


            You are uniquely you.  God created you the way He wanted you to be, and had plans for you long before your parents ever gave a thought to having children.
            Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart;  Jeremiah 1:5
            Isn’t that exciting?  God likes you the way you were born.  Eye color, hair color, talents, personality -  He designed you that way.  It’s up to us what we do with what He gave us.
            Remember, you are fully equipped to be the woman God wants you to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment