God is the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords. I am His child. I am His daughter. That makes me a princess! Join me in a year of discovery as I search for what it means to be a princess - how to live as an heir of the most high. Learn with me, write with me, and become part of the process as I write my next book - Livin' Like A Princess - Claiming Our Birthright as Heirs to the King!


Tuesday, March 6, 2012

In His Image

      A child was asking me the other day what God looks like.  I said He must look kind of like us.  After all, we were created in His image.  "Does He have arms and legs?" the child asked.   Well, I guess He probably does.  That made me think - if we are created in God's image, that makes us beautiful!  Otherwise, aren't we calling God ugly?  :-)  Just a thought...
     It was something else to remind me of how special we are to God.  He chose US to look like Him.  Not the alligators, or the birds, or the trees, but us.  Wow.  We are made in His likeness.
     When God created man, he made him in the likeness of God.  He created them male and female; at the time they were created, he blessed them and called them "man." - Genesis 5:1-2
    

No comments:

Post a Comment