God is the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords. I am His child. I am His daughter. That makes me a princess! Join me in a year of discovery as I search for what it means to be a princess - how to live as an heir of the most high. Learn with me, write with me, and become part of the process as I write my next book - Livin' Like A Princess - Claiming Our Birthright as Heirs to the King!


Thursday, May 3, 2012

Not I Should, but I Am

Take a good look at yourself in the mirror and realize that Jesus is living inside of YOU.  The fact that we are important enough for the Holy Spirit to indwell in us should be enough for us to realize how much He values us.  So drop the "I shoulds" and for today, KNOW that you are good enough as you are. God doesn't love you for how good you've been today.  He loves you for how good you've TRIED to be and for WHO you are as He created you.  That  knowledge is the first step towards peace.  KNOW how valuable you are to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment