God is the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords. I am His child. I am His daughter. That makes me a princess! Join me in a year of discovery as I search for what it means to be a princess - how to live as an heir of the most high. Learn with me, write with me, and become part of the process as I write my next book - Livin' Like A Princess - Claiming Our Birthright as Heirs to the King!


Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Update on the Bible Study


I handed out fliers for the neighborhood Bible study and have had several positive responses!  How exciting!  It took me an hour and a half just to get around to half the houses because people wanted to talk.  I’m already getting to know my neighbors!  This is turning out to be fun, so far, and now that I know people are actually coming it gives me incentive to clean the house.  LOL!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment